1. How does the service work?
- You register your cell, email and password with us first
- Then Login, manage and update your Parent and Baby/ies info with us, LOGIN
- When your baby arrives you let us know via SMS or on this website and we send your Birth Notification.
- We will confirm with you when All SMSes have completed sending to your list.
2. How do i request my password?
- Please go here and enter your cell number.
3. How do i send my Birth Notification to my list?
OPTION 1: ON THIS WEBSITE
- Go to the “Send Birth Notification” Page
- Text you enter should look similar to this: “Boy, Peter, 3.4kg”
- Keep it short as indicated. Only your baby’s birth details can be inserted. i.e. Boy, Peter, 3.4kg
OPTION 2: SMS
STEP 1: You can send your to your list by replying to your confirmation SMS your received or if you have deleted the SMS by mistake you can send your message to the numbers provided below
|Telkom Mobile SA (8ta):||27811600062112|
STEP 2: SMS Baby’s details to your network number above
1. When your baby is born, SMS these 3 keywords (boy/girl, name, weight) to the cell number for YOUR network ABOVE (13 digit number) and all your family and friends (that you have placed on your list) will receive your free SMS announcement on the birth of your baby.
- If you have an MTN account and SMS “Boy, Peter, 3.4kg” to 27833906731112 then the message that your family and friends will receive will read as follows: “John & Mary are proud to announce the arrival of their baby Boy, Peter, 3.4kg…..”
- Keep it short as indicated. Only your baby’s birth details can be sent. i.e. Boy, Peter, 3.4kg
- You must send your request from the cell phone number that you registered with on the Baby City Web Site.
4. How do i contact Babycity or ask for support?
- Should you encounter any difficulty in using our system, please feel free to contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
5. I am using the Babycity service for the second time, how do i reset the service?
- Please contact email@example.com and ask us to reset your account so you can send again when the time comes. Don’t forget to update your list and details if they have changed.